of the Mother Church
Mary Baker Eddy
- MAN 127: -
ORDER OF EXERCISES FOR THE SUNDAY
SCHOOL OF THE MOTHER CHURCH
1. Call to order by the Superintendent.
3. Subject of the lesson announced; Golden
Text repeated by the children; Responsive
4. Silent prayer, followed by the audible
repetition of the Lord's Prayer in unison.
5. Instruction in classes, in accordance with
Sections 2 and 3 of Article XX of the Manual
of The Mother Church.
6. Entire school reassembles.
8. Scientific Statement of Being read by the
9. School dismissed.
|| - Chapters Index -
|| - Next