of the Mother Church
Mary Baker Eddy
- MAN 125: -
PRESENT ORDER OF COMMUNION SERVICES
IN BRANCH CHURCHES
2. Reading a Scriptural Selection.
3. Silent Prayer, followed by the audible
repetition of the Lord's Prayer with its spiritual
5. Announcing necessary notices.
6. Reading Tenets of The Mother Church.
7. Collection and Solo.
8. Reading the Explanatory Note on first leaf
9. Announcing the subject of the LessonSermon,
and reading the Golden Text.
10. Reading the Scriptural Selection entitled
"Responsive Reading" alternately by the First
Reader and the congregation.
11. Reading the Lesson-Sermon. (After the
Second Reader reads the BIBLE references of the
first Section of the Lesson, the First Reade
|| - Chapters Index -
|| - Next